The top layer of the board is a 3.3V pour and the bottom is a ground pour, but after adding all of the components to the board I noticed that the power would have to take a rather circuitous route to reach some of the components on the right side. To remedy this, I decided to add some last minute capacitors and shift some components around to provide better connectivity. However, in my rush I ended up making a few minor mistakes. Namely I placed several capacitors and components directly under the Bluetooth board.
And here are the fabbed boards! I ordered them from Fusion PCB since they are the cheapest option I could find and provided a quantity of ten boards in the event I made a lot of soldering mistakes. I only glanced at a few of the boards but am very satisfied with the quality. The only downside of their service is the turnaround time. It took twenty days from day of order to day of delivery, which is reasonable since they’re based in China, but can be frustrating if you need to make multiple iterations and improvements.